We're hiring: Senior Software Engineer, C#, .NET, Full Stack (Contract)
bemore is a web-based marketplace, connecting students with inspiring teachers. We're funded and have ongoing support from some considerable investment partners. We’re based at Pop Brixton. And our whiteboard runs the full length of our shipping container!
The technical build was started in November 2017. The site is built using ASP.NET Core, MongoDB, and hosted on Azure. The architecture and system design for the product is established, a lot of the core functionality has been built (with lots more to come!)
The Senior Software Engineer will take responsibility for the ongoing build and vision of all technical aspects of the product. They will have one full stack Software Engineer working with them.
Deep .Net and C# experience is essential to this role.
You will be working very closely with the product and design members of the team. Agile or SCRUM experience is essential.
- Full stack developer
- Comfortable in an Agile environment
- Experienced in requirements analysis
- Proven technology experience on C# and ASP.Net (.NET Core preferable)
- Able to write responsive markup/CSS that works across browsers, operating system and form factor
- Test frameworks (Selenium / Phantom JS)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of reviewing other developer's code
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with technical and non-technical members of the team
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Able to keep deadlines
- Excellent time management skill
- Able to give progress updates as and when required
- Calm and focused under pressure
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The bemore Team